Saturday, June 23, 2007

Yay Suppa! Yay!



I went to DM with several of the people from the run right after the update again and a linkshell buddy.

We dropped all but the Elvaan and Galka on our first volley, and promptly received two weaponskills to the face killing us all. Well, the Tarutarus all died on the first weaponskill. Being slaughtered is always hilarious, so we reraised, raised all the people who didn't bother to bring any reraise items, and -ga3'd the Elvaan, Galka, and pet wyvern to death.

I haven't gotten to merit on Ninja yet since getting the earring, but testing on birds and spiders right outside town using Ninja Chainmail and Suppa I swing my katanas pretty damn fast. I think I'm next in line for a Byakko's Haidate now, so my Hundred Fists Ninja project is almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment