Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dynamis-Buburimu

I couldn't say I'm a big fan of the CoP Dynamis areas. While they don't take very long, they also don't drop crap compared to the cities or even the Icelands. They also have dragons.

Now if you're the longtime reader of this blog, then you undoubtedly know that the Evilpaul Rule of Overkill™ is that it's always funny. So, add some dragons into the picture and there's enormous potential here.

If, for instance you were doing Dynamis-Buburimu you might be fighting a dragon that spams the Void Song ability which removes all buffs from everyone in it's massive range. Which would make keeping Blink, Stoneskin, Utsusemi, etc up for any amount of time impossible.

Even more potential.

Long story short, I got one-shotted by a critical hit for 963.

I was wearing a Zenith Crown and Mitts (I've got a Wizard's Coat +1, so I leave my AF1 set in storage and use the Zenith in place of AF or the fugly Demon's Helm much of the time), so I only had 830 or so HP. Which placed me firmly in the dead category.

Ironically, it was about 15 seconds after I made fun of our resident Samurai for dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment