Thursday, September 20, 2007

Summoner Merits!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I capped Elemental MP Cost this morning. Now I can break out my elemental spirits and they don't cost any more than the avatars. How useful this will be, I'm not sure entirely. I'll go SMN to next Sky farming and see how well they work.

I should probably also pick up a Thunder Spirit. Which, for some reason, I've neglected to ever acquire. Then I'll have all but Dark Spirit. Which is really quite worthless.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but that puts me at 7/10 for Summoner group 1. I'm thinking I'll do up to level 2 Magic Attack and level 2 Physical Attack. That's 5 more merit points and I think I'll consider SMN merits finished. If I find spirit magic accuracy isn't very good I may just put all three in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment