Sunday, October 21, 2007

Some pictures!

Well, I promised to post some pictures for a while now, so here goes:

Dynamis - Buburimu
The Mega Boss fight:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A few of me being eaten by Dhalmels:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monk AF
I finally got the whole set as I mentioned previously:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Moogle seems quite impressed.

Black Mage Soloing
I've killed at least 500 of these things:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ebony Puddings may be faster, but the Princes are just stupidly easy. When puddings solo go horribly wrong:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I really have no idea how that guy died, actually.

Tarutaru Are Cute
That's probably why I picked Hume as a first-job Black Mage. :-p
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They dance for my amusement:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

TTFN
That's it for now! I'll see if I can find any other screenshots later.

No comments:

Post a Comment