Friday, February 1, 2008

Ice-skating

I went to class today at 7AM. It was pouring rain, and cold enough that it was freezing when it the ground.

Which was extra great in town near school where the shitheads have pretty brick sidewalks. Sidewalks which probably weren't even level whenever they put them down. And certainly aren't now when you need to be a sherpa to be able to trek them successfully. So, I walked in the street instead as I actually had some traction there.

The Calc 2 quiz that I'd forgotten about was rather easy though. I might have been the first person done, but I wasn't paying much attention to the rest of the room so I don't know for sure. It helps that the Professor is good at explaining what you're actually supposed to be trying to do which several other ones just weren't.

Meh, I'll go make a "sponge" to make soft pretzels with tomorrow. Should be interesting as I don't entirely know how to do that. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment