Thursday, February 14, 2008

Police are Awesome!

Just the other day I saw a bunch of kids who live in my neighborhood playing and having a fun time. And I thought, "Boy it sure would be great if I could browbeat them with ridiculous accusations, demand they address me only as my oficial title, and threaten to kill them repeatedly!"

Oh wait.

I didn't.

Because I'm not a brigandish pederast (a.k.a. police officier) or other variant of sociopath. Now I wouldn't suggest that Officier Salvatore Rivieri is actually a boy-toucher, but he sure seems to be having a good time abusing them, doesn't he?

Over on Scott Horton's blog, he posted this and in the comments section a bunch of people replied.

I thought this one in particular was quite poignant,
Salvatore Rivieri was probably doing this same thing in the late 1960s / 1970s as a bully to similar people. This is what bullies do when they grow up get older.

SALVATORE RIVIERI (Born Jan 1963)
4 DELIGHT AVE
NOTTINGHAM, MD 21236
That about sums it up for me.

1 comment:

  1. Just don't understand some people :o

    No pink =/ I hate pink!!! but I do love pie<3

    ReplyDelete