Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kirin, Shikigami Weapon (sucks), Dynamis-Bastok, etc

Epic did two Kirins this Thursday the "slow" method. But with 6-8 Summoners like we had spamming Nether Blast for 400-508 damage it took under 1 hour total and less than 45mins if you don't count the minigods time.

Shikigami Weapon is the gheyest fucking Notorious Monster in FFXI.Above you can see me /healing on Epic when she died camping it. I've killed it probably 10 of the past 14 days. We got one drop for a guy who joined Epic after he was camping against us there. He was in an LS that...isn't highly reputed though and he's a nice guy, so that worked out OK. I've been going with Keffka who was the guy from Epic who was camping it originally and we haven't gotten another drop though. The time of death today takes it into rather early for me and stupid early for Keff though, so we are shit out of luck until next maintenace. :-(

Which sucks because Keff is the guy who came while I was fighting the MNK AF3 NM and one of the only people who came to help me. He's also fun for when I mess with Epic like this when she (read: he) died in Dynamis - Bastok last night.TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. We got one drop for a guy who joined Epic after he was camping against us there. He was in an LS that...isn't highly reputed though and he's a nice guy, so that worked out OK.

    I have a feeling I know whom you're talking about here.

    Have fun with him. He was skipping our Dynamis runs (read, Xarcabard) to camp Shikigami Weapon. He's... quite a handful. :p

    ReplyDelete