Friday, June 20, 2008

Bored.

Well, I camped Adamantoise again today. I didn't have exact ToD, and was there alone initially, so I wasn't expecting to kill it. Keff came and camped it with me.

Feckin' turtle decided to wait until the last window to pop. I didn't see it until it was around 90% HP because there was 100+ people there. There was something like 4-7 LSes there camping it. I don't know two of them, a friend of a friend leads one of them. I asked one person I know, and their people LS wanted the egg. I asked another and he said the egg was for sale. It ended up being the that NQ popped and it didn't drop the egg to an LS that wasn't selling it.

I'll go tomorrow again, and hopefully HQ pops and gets claimed by somebody who doesn't want the egg. (I need to remember Signet too next time, it cuts damage taken by the adds there in half.)

Another day 0/3.

/sigh

Oh well, at least I've talked to most of the HNMLS leaders so they know I'll buy the damn things if they ever actually drop. LOL.

A couple hours until Dynamis if it isn't cancelled. I'm not sure whether I want to go fishing, merit (see below post, I need lots to cap again), or do some campaign and get the third Wings rank.

In any case, I'm going to take a walk to the local WaWa and get some coffee first.

No comments:

Post a Comment