Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meritpo since the update...

With all the NM camping and fishing to make gil for BB items and whatnot, I haven't had the time or motivation to do much in the way of actual merit partying.

I need 11 more merits to cap out Black Mage at 10/10. I'm kind of unsure if I want to do 5/5 in Freeze II or Burst II. I had planned on Freeze II, but I'm kind of thinking maybe Burst II now as that's the only thing I've magic burst lately.

I need 20 merits to cap out Monk at 10/10. Either 5/5 Invigorate for soloing and whatnot (756HP from Chakra is hawt.) or 5/5 into Penance for if I start doing Salvage seriously.

And 10 merits to cap out Ninja Tool Expertise. I've contemplated doing Sange to 4/5 or 5/5, but it's a lot of merits and I'd still have to level Throwing to make it useful. But that's a lot of time to level and a lot more time getting the merits for it.

I really wish SE would have added 8 more combo points to Combat Skills and Magic Skills. I'd love to get 8/8 into Dagger (or maybe 4/4 into Parrying), and have 8/8 Ninjutsu.

But alas that was not to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment