Friday, August 15, 2008

64,084 Limit Points to Go!

I've done more than a little meriting in the past few days.I also did a little Besieged for the first time in quite a while. MNK/NIN is surprisingly survivable in there.
Sorry, Momo, you got charmed by a frog man and I'm an asshole

All that punching stuff paid off though, and I finally capped Invigorate merits!I'll only put 4 merits into Penance, I guess. I still haven't started doing Assaults or Salvage regularly, so 20 seconds extra of TP gain -25% on the bosses just isn't that appealing to me. Another 80HP for a total of 756HP from Chakra is just damned sexy though.

Anyway...

After capping Penance, I'm not sure if I want to get a point of INT (or STR) or two. Or just save up 11 merit points for when Scholar merits are released this update.

Or I could finish meriting NIN or SMN (LOL).

With 11 merits stored up I could do:
Cool Thing #1:
1, 2, 3, 4

Cool Thing #2:
1,

Nearly capping one SCH category immediately and getting started on the second. Neither Scholar nor Dancer is very popular though, so I don't think meriting after the update will be too crowded.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment