Friday, November 14, 2008

This Week in FFXI

Well, it's only technically Friday, I haven't gone to sleep yet. So, here's what I've been up to this week.

Gone Fishin'It was like that all day. I didn't catch shit in hours of fishing.

Einherjar!We killed the boss and timed out with two regular mobs left over.

/sigh

I think I'm only one or two runs from being able to get an item. I have no idea which one I'd want though, so I'll probably just save my ampoules.

Nyzul Isle!We did three more Nyzul Isle runs, so I'm now up to floor 35! :-D

We really need to kill some more NMs though as we don't get much in the way of Nyzul Weapons. Of course, we did get this:Which I didn't want. Tifaburgers lotted it, zoned, lotted it again, and logged before it dropped. It ended up getting lost. That bow could have appraised to a Vali's Bow (Rare/Ex Euryto's Bow) which would have been amazing for an RNG. I don't really want to level RNG though, and I'm not sure if anyone with us would have wanted it. We should probably figure that out before appraisals in the future.

Pankration?

And I'm not sure why, but I've been keeping my dark elemental in Pankration 24/7 practically.I've got about 350k jettons now. Which is enough jettons to get enough Zeni for a Pandemonium Warden popset using HQ camera and film. But, until we start doing some ZNMs I'm not going to bother taking more pictures for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment