Monday, December 15, 2008

4 out of 5 ain't bad!

We did a few more Nyzul Isle runs last night. We did 65-80 runs, and had a Khimaira boss. Which by my advanced maths and things means we've completed 4 of 5 floors in Nyzul Isle!The ToAU HNMs are definitely more annoying than the Zilart ones. Every one of them have some AoE Stun and/or Terror move. Khimmy went down easily though.Gid got them for his 17 MNK. I've had mine for a while now. :-)

Afterwards, we did our usual rest of the Appraisals.And got some weird headband. I'm not sure which NM it came from. The rest was junk like usual.

Hopefully, we'll all have Runic Keys on Sunday. :-D Maybe do a bunch of floor 100 runs after that to get people's Nyzul weapons and maybe some hats.

By my count I have 17/25 clears needed for the next Assault rank. I can almost taste a Shark Gun. Tastes like...yummy sharks. Or something. I'll need to go level Marksmanship on NIN to have some fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment