Monday, December 22, 2008

LOLz!

I wrote in to the RPGamer.com Q&A a little while back. Ethos, who was sitting in for the guy who regularly does the column, Oliver, let me know he was going to publish my letter with some humorous edits added in.

Well, it turns out the lulz continue this week! Somebody thought I actually wrote one of the funnier lines edited in. lol

The letter reminds me though that I only played through FFIX once a decade or so ago though. I'm kind of tempted to go back and play it again as I don't really remember it very well. Mostly just that the ending was sad, the villain was gaudy as hell (3D Kefka gaudy), and there was a bizzarre, nonsensical final boss like in FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, and kind of FF8. (Oops, spoilers.)

But FF8 sucked anyway, so I don't mind spoiling it. Plus I never beat the last boss because of it's bizzarre leveling mechanics and garbage junction system.

Go read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment