Monday, January 12, 2009

Crap to buy

I made a list of crap I'd kind of like to buy off the AH, but don't have the gilzeses for at the moment.

Here goes...
Black Mage:
Ixion Cape
Genie Weskit
I had wanted these for a while, but have since changed my mind. Which means I already had all the crap I wanted for Black Mage.

Yay!

It's fun to set arbitrary goals that have already been accomplished.
Scholar:
Ixion Cloak
Orochi Nodowa
OK, Ixion Cloak is back on the list. LOL. Unless I actually get a SCH relic body that is. This combo lets you have a 2HP tick Sublimation while not actually being drained of HP and get a 1MP tick Refresh.
Monk:
Hermes' Sandals
Black Tathlum
Toreador's Ring x2
The sandals are kind of ghetto Herald's Gaiters. The rings and tathlum are all ludicrously expensive, so I'll be saving for quite a while if I ever end up with them.
Puppetmaster:
Coiler
Steam Jacket
Reactive Shield
Tranquilizer
Schurzen
Economizer
Dynamo
Condenser
The PUP list overlaps with Monk plus the few attachments I'm still missing. I'd really like a Coiler and Tranquilizer. The rest I mostly don't care about.

I would like to get some random Assault and Salvage stuff too, of course. As I don't have any.

Then, there's ZNM. Which has TONS of crap that drops there. I looked through the list and picked out the stuff I'd like to pick up. It's mostly lower tier items, so we'll be getting lots of them once we start doing ZNMs.
Tier 1:
Karura hachigane
[Head] All Races
DEF: 20 Garuda: Perpetuation cost -2
Attack Bonus Defense Bonus
Lv. 73 SMN

Guignol earring
[Ear] All Races
Enhances "Repair" potency
Lv. 69 PUP

Coiler

Steam Jacket

Blood ring
[Ring] All Races
Accuracy +5
Enhances "Resist Blind" effect
Enhances "Resist Paralyze" effect
Enhances "Resist Curse" effect
Lv. 70 All Jobs
The SMN hat is pretty awesome. It in effect turns Garuda into Fenrir. Well, not really, but it lowers her Perp Cost to Fenrir levels.

Most of the items come from Ob which is an Automaton ZNM. Which is all Dragon Ball Z crazy hard unless you have a PUP in your party. Which I happen to have. :-P

The Blood Ring is just kind of awesome. It comes from an easy Chigoe NM. And it's a free Sniper's Ring without the negative stats on it. You can't wear it until 30 levels later though, so I'll need to hang on to my Sniper's Ring if I want to level DNC later.
Tier 2:
Hissho hachimaki
[Head] All Races
DEF: 22 Accuracy +8 Attack +8
Lv. 71 MNK / SAM / NIN
Lots of cool stuff in Tier 2. I'm not interested in any of it though really. Except this piece which would be an awesome replacement for my Optical Hat on Monk.
Tier 3:
Enkidu's Leggings
[Feet] All Races
DEF: 23 DEX +3 AGI +3
Attack +4 Ranged Attack +4
"Subtle Blow" +2
Haste +2%
Lv. 72 MNK / THF / RNG / SAM / NIN / BLU /
COR / PUP / DNC
I'm not sure whether these would parse better than Dune Boots or Fumas on Monk, but they're a hell of a lot better than the Cobra Unit Leggings I'm using on PUP.
Tier 4:
Oracle's robe
[Body] All Races
DEF: 41 HP +20 MP +20
"Magic Attack Bonus" +6
Magic Accuracy +6
MP recovered while healing +6
Lv. 72 WHM / BLM / BRD / SMN

Enkidu's Harness
[Body] All Races
DEF: 50 STR +5 AGI +5
Accuracy +10 Attack +10
Evasion +5
"Subtle Blow" +5
Lv. 72 MNK / THF / RNG / SAM / NIN / BLU /
The Oracle's body is ugly as piss, but I'd kind of like it to replace my 1,550k gil Igqira Weskit. Which I would sell off for a somewhat sizeable loss.

The Enkidu's would be pretty nice for PUP. It has high DEF for a body piece and a mix of moderate offensive and defensive stats. I would be able to sell off my Haubergeon finally as it only used when I'm on Ninja (which I haven't used much lately). And I always love a cross-jobs piece of armor. It would be more awesome if DNC could use it, but SE didn't include DNC on the set for some reason. It's also ugly as piss. Which is also unfortunate.

I think this stuff should keep me busy for a while.

2 comments:

  1. DNC can wear Enkidu.

    I'd check your sources again. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, I clipped part off the job list on the Harness. It's there on the Leggings, which I'd also like, but I didn't notice. XD

    ReplyDelete