Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Bannings to Come?

There was that whole mass Salvage duper banning/suspension thing this past week. I can't help but wonder if there is going to be more?

They just sent warning letters to some people. They may have more investigations ongoing and drop the hammer on some more folks. Or this could be it. There was a bit of bragging on BG from people who said they escaped this round.

In any case, I'd kind of like to see some "Coming Next Version Update!" blurbs soon. Which I bet will be stupid shit like new Avatars rather than something useful.

1 comment:

  1. I have to think, as I thought from the moment I saw 950 as the total, especially given the notoriety of the people involved:

    This is only Round One.

    I would have to think a MAJOR investigation of end-game is coming, and no one is going to be safe from it.

    ReplyDelete