Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Keeping with our Audio/Visual Theme...

A few things for this update...

WoW?

[GM]Dave is being forced by a reader to play WoW all week. So, he has to install it and 6,000 updates. Go read his very funny take on FFXI vs. WoW Intro movies.

RPGCast #71!

Over at RPGamer.com they have their 71st episode of their podcast up. (MP3 here.)

They asked people to post about their least favorite RPGs of all time last episode, so after three pages of people bitching about MMO talk, I posted mine. And they read most of it in the podcast!

So go listen! And read the forum post to see me hate on RPGs from Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link all the way to Unlimited SaGa!

The Youtubes!

Some more Mitsuda music from Chrono Cross. The "Another World" overworld music.

I find it relaxing. I guess it helps that I've seen the pretty tropical game world.

FFXI Forum Lulzesesz

I trolled the KI Samurai forum a little. They have some sort of bacon related thing going there. Eating it would literally cause you to have a heart attack instantly. The CIA probably invented it to assasinate foreign leaders.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I think the thread is pretty funny.

TTFN!

I'll probably have a post with some actual FFXI goings on and hopefully be able to say I beat Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne tomorrow or the next day. (The last boss whipped my ass.)

No comments:

Post a Comment