Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Smithing, Dynamis, and Bears Oh My!!

Smithing!

Where has all my gil gone? To Smithing! lolFinally finished the awful Mythril Bolt Heads stretch. Ended up costing more than I would have liked due to Fei'Yin being FFXI's most popular farming area for some reason. The next stretch is pretty easy and profitable though. (Gorgets)

Dynamis-Bastok!

I'm not going to bore everyone with every drop since nobody cares, but we did fight these for the first time ever:The one that was a Ninja and Mijin Gakured surprised me.

This I SS'd because I thought it was pretty funny.I'm evil and corrupting!

Scholar Merits!

Hades Server sucks. The Astral Candescence is missing again. So, instead of being able to get a shitty merit party with a ridiculous setup. I can't get one at all. I could go solo on BLM for 5k EXP/hr, but I really don't feel like it.

I soloed 3k or whatever I needed to get a fourth merit point.And after a quick trip to MH...Just 29 more merit points to cap out Scholar.

Meh. Maybe I should just go and do some soloing on BLM or SCH?

Or I could log off and go finish Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Awesome game, grab a copy off Amazon.com if you haven't played it.

1 comment: