Thursday, February 5, 2009

What I've been up to lately...

I got Argute Bracers as I mentioned recently. So it was off the the RollMart to get some Bynes.In retrospect, it would have been cheaper to make 200k more gil, sponsor a Dynamis-Bastok run, sell the extra Bynes, and get "free" ones for my glove upgrade.

I turned it all in.And I get to pick them up an eternity from now. (Sunday morning)

As you can tell from the screenshot above, I'm broke as piss. So, it was off to North Qufim for me.North Qufim is pretty nice for making money, but pretty shitty for skill ups once capped on Bluetails. I'm not sure where would be good for money and skill at 61, so I'm open to suggestions.

I could do somewhere with Bastore Breams, I guess. But Bream Sushi makes me significantly less money than Squid. Meh.

Sea Farming!

Epic did some Sea farming last night. Farming Sea is really goddamned boring.We did get a bunch of stuff though. Ix'DRK, Jailer of Temperance, and probably something else.Temperance drove me to drinking. We had mostly BLMs which can only damage it with DoT spells.

Evilbron died though, so it was a little entertaining.

And to end the night...I Retraced Epic! She had no chance to get away, Muwahahahahahahaha!!! The expected death threats followed. Which were followed by the expected Back to the Future jokes.

An entertaining end (to me at least) to a long night. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Grats on your gloves! I'll add you to the blogs I like to peruse, appreciate the comedy, lol.

    ReplyDelete