Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blade: Kamu GET! Soil Gorget too!

I flagged the Blade: Kamu quest and killed what is known in technical jargon as a "buttload" of spiders.The weaponskill itself is quite flashy like most of the new ones. It also has an Acc Down effect that stacks with Blind making it useful for lowman things I'd tank as Ninja.

Damage is pretty blah. About the same you get from Blade: Ten basically.

Soil Gorget is done!

I also spent a bit of time in Sea and got Aern and Xzomit organs for a Soil Gorget.A bit of a brainfart had me buy silver threads to make my own Obi for it. So, if you need Silver Obis, buy four off the Hades AH please! :-P

Getting a Gorget finally, I headed to the Safehold.For anyone keeping track I've now got 1 earring, 2 gorgets, and 4 obis from Sea now.

Guard skill ups SUCK

After that I decided to go test it out (and write proper macros for my PUP) and did some Guard skilling up as well. Which was really boring.

So I went and leveled Smithing making my own Gorgets. I got from 44 to 45.6. Which is not too shabby. I'll make a bit of money or break even on them once they sell.

3 comments:

  1. Ya skilling up Guarding is pretty dry and boring. Really take my hat off the MNK75 & PUP75s who took the effort to cap it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really very good.
    I love it !
    I like it !
    thanks :)- .

    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really very good.
    I love it !
    I like it !
    thanks :)- .

    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete