Friday, March 6, 2009

How to Fail at Final Fantasy XI with Special Guest Host Evilbron, Part MCXVIII

You might remember Hades worst White Mage and 1% damage on Kirin Dragoon Extraordinaire, Evilbron, from her previous features such as How To Spike Flail in KS99.

Or when she generally and entertainingly fails at Dynamis.

Or this time.

Or this one.

There was also this one.

I'll stop, I don't want to be here all night.

So I proudly bring you today's feature! How to fail at distributing Limbus coins!The Trade command is pretty fucking complicated apparently.

I'll have to make sure to make it to next Proto-Omega to "accidentally" lot any Homam pieces we waste on her useless ass.

3 comments:

  1. EP.....
    I'm really starting to think you have a hard-on for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do kind of have a thing for people in adult diapers with rubber helmets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't you know that when you have someone blisted, they vanish from the game completely! In some special cases, you can even see them slowly disperse into e-thin_air. It's fucking crazy!

    ReplyDelete