Saturday, April 25, 2009

62 Fishing & Dynamis - Xarc

I did some more Fishing yesterday, and finally hit level 62!I was hoping to get to do some more fishing today, but my PS2 is overheating every few minutes making that rather difficult. Which also kind of ties in to the next topic...

Dynamis - Xarcabard!

We did another Xarc run last night. We got a decent amount of drops in general.Several BLU bodies too.

For what has to be the third time in a row, somebody managed to aggro the entire group of NMs at the SMN tower. (We were doing the NMs one at a time and sac pulling.) I guess it would help if people don't go and walk up to them and then run back to the rest of us probably. >.>

Anyway, I started soloing the SMN while people finished off the PLD (right job?).In the end the Haste from my gear and the RDM's spell wasn't enough to keep shadows up, so it killed me somewhere between 80-90% HP. With Elegy and a little luck with TP moves I could definitely solo that thing though.
I'll get you next time, Nebiros!
And as I mentioned before, my PS2 overheated a little while afterwards and gave me shit for an hour, so I didn't get to see the end of the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment