Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Not Easy To Get Crabs...

I spent about 7 hours off and on today camping Aquarius to get an awesome axe of awesomeness +1 for my Ranger. It drops off Aquarius which I normally would see up and unclaimed every time I came through the Boyhada Tree, but like all NMs if you're looking for them they're smoking crack with Ulli in his Aery and nowhere to be found.

Eventually, Aquarius did show himself though, so I began to cordially stab it in its face.It turns out that its accuracy is pretty terrible, but it attacks at Colibri speed with Hojo: Ni on. And I'd swear it got faster attack speed at low health, but I could have just been imagining it.

In any case, despite its ridiculous DEF I managed to kill it in about 20 minutes and got a shiny new axe.

I also killed a poor old man and took his 10 grand from him while I was at the Boyhada Tree.Mog Bonanza wasn't particularly awesome for me, but sucked less than last year.An Adamantoise for my mule and two EXP scrolls for my main's Ranger. I'm now halfway to 38.

I've also been busy with unlocking Garland of Bliss for my Summoner.Tragically, it sucks like most Summoner related things. It's cool to have it unlocked though.

And that's about it for today!

TTFN!

1 comment: