Friday, July 17, 2009

F*#@%ing Curry Buns?

I think Square-Enix is fucking with me.

Seriously, if your update teaser is like "Hay gaiz we has new bells and whistels and no srsly liek actual fucking bells and shit" you kind of get the feeling that they aren't trying very hard.

Three things annouced are new /bell commands, Ebisu fishing rod updates, and curry buns.

First things first: bells. Don't have one. Didn't want one. Like MMM Hammers only stupider. As stupid as thinking stupider is really a word.

Second, Ebisu rod updates. Sounds vague as fuck but pretty cool. I mostly make gil by fishing+cooking, so getting one is a far off dream of mine. But my Fishing isn't 78 and I'm not made of gil, so I can't obtain one currently.

Finally...curry buns.

Really?

Like I've been bitching about making stackable pizza slices for a while now, and that would be a pretty cool announcement. Fucking curry buns are not a cool announcement. Curry buns are the cheese sandwich of announcements.

Come on Square-Enix. At least pretend you're trying.

2 comments:

  1. Authentic Japanese curry is one of the greatest foods in the world.

    Just sayin', is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested to try some, but I'm not sure where I'd find it in the Philly area.

    It was described as Japan's "National Dish" in Persona 4. Right before Chie and Yukiko made a food described as "raw yet burned" and named Mystery Food X that was supposed to be curry. ( http://www.giantbomb.com/endurance-run-persona-4-part-50/17-449/ )

    ReplyDelete