Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm kind of hesitant to log off & The next expansion...

I'm still not sure what the changes to billing means, but I'm kind of hesistant to log off. I'm pretty sure they kick you with some POL-XYZB error if your card is no longer acceptable, but I don't really want to spend three hours on VISA websites or trying to get somebody not-retarded at POL to talk to either. So, I'm perpetually AFK while not doing stuff for the time being.

Shatotto Ascension?

I didn't bother with the current Mini-Expansion because as I had expected it is rubbish.

I am pretty curious about the next one though. Partly, because Shantotto is fucking awesome.

Also, partly, because I'm wondering what crazy augmented gear they'll add. Pants? Feet? A cape? Yet more rings?

3% Haste and Acc+5 cape would be pretty awesome, I think.

1 comment:

  1. Augmented cockring for j00! You know Shantotto wants it from ya :D

    ReplyDelete