Friday, August 7, 2009

Chinese Bastards

Is it too much to ask that the /tells from Hadadlfkjsalkjlkjsdflkadghawekr are in fucking English? If www.shittyRMTsite.com can't manage to use the proper tense for their verbs it would kind of make me doubt how "professional ffxi gil service" they must actually be providing.

And, if that wasn't stupid enough, they now send me /tells asking me to sell them gil.

Make up your minds, guys.

Either You'll sell me enough gil to buy a second Toreador's Ring for a 'mere' $120US, or you want me to sell you gil "for great price." You can't have your cake and eat it too. The cake is a lie anyway.

P.S. Square-Enix: Maybe FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE INCESSANT RMT /TELLS? I can't get a fucking party invite for a week, but I sure as fuck can get RMT /tells 4 times an hour.

P.P.S. I don't hate all Chinese people, just the fucktarded RMT ones.

2 comments:

  1. I've openly surmised at least half the characters on at any one time are Chinese RMT.

    Might also explain always LFP too.

    ReplyDelete