Monday, August 17, 2009

I want to Slug Shot some things.

It's Monday.

There's no LS event today so far as I know.

My Ranger is level 55.

Is it too much to ask for a party so I can shoot some shit in the face?

And, NO, I don't want to go to fucking Quicksand Caves to do some Level Sync'd horseshit where I'll probably:

1) Get stuck pulling

2) The mobs take 1/4 an hour to fucking respawn

3) And nobody will bother eating food despite the fact Beetles aren't notorious for spamming Snatch Morsel.

Other Things To Do?

I was thinking I might just go and do something else instead of LFP.

I did the "go outside" thing already today. Nice mile plus run around the park. Ah. Refreshing. I can't go outside and actually start shooting things. It's apparently frowned upon. Laws or something. I'm not a lawyer so I don't have all the details, but such activities are best kept in-game (unless you live in the South).

I could go Fishing and make some gil? Yeah...although I don't really have much stuff to carry around as Ranger yet I also don't have a Mog Satchel and I like to have ~50 free inventory slots for Fishing. Which is less than I have with my current assortment of gear and ammo.

I could go get more Zeni? Well, I did that today and yesterday already and got a decent amount. Besides, we won't even be able to do the Tier 4s until everyone else (barring ~5 people) in the LS starts getting Zeni so they can access the Islets. Moral support in LS chat won't help kill Tinnin or Sarameya.

The current Zeni monster family is trio bats anyway. I can't reliably sleep Tough or higher bats as BLM or SCH, so I'm not going to bother trying.

/sigh

So what to do? I could go play Persona 4 some more as I'm 80% of the way through the game the second time and can probably get the True Ending this time.

But I really want to level Ranger more....Argh!

Sooooo bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment