Sunday, November 8, 2009

70 Fishing!

I did some more fishing in Talacca Cove last night and dinged into 70! I got another .5 before logging for the night too.

NPCing the Mercanbaligi and Ahtapots and turning the Dils into Sole Sushi is netting me ~100k/day and I'm only fishing about halfway to the Fishing fatigue cap.

Sole Sushi is supposed to be a Tier 1 synth, but I've had horrible luck with HQing. I've broken twice as many synths as I've HQ'd. It still nets me about 2.5k profit per synth though so I can't complain.

I have to decide if I want to use the money to buy up Liks and Gugrusaurus for an Ebisu Rod or save up the gil for something like a second Toreador's Ring or Cuculain's Mantle. (Of course if I can get Accuracy+ on my Amemet +1 from the stuff in this coming update, then I won't need the mantle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment