Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Here at Evilpaul Enterprises™ we enjoyed a nice evening with the family and had a tasty turkey dinner complete with homemade stuffing (by me!). I didn't actually stuff the stuffing into the turkey because that doesn't work well from a not-giving-your-family-food-poisoning-serving-raw-bird or overcooking-the-bejesus-out-of-the-turkey viewpoint, so I guess if I were pretentious I'd call it a "dressing."

Other than that, my brother and I had many lulz repeating Internet memes to each other including this one:I still laugh everytime I see it.

On the X-mas present front, I got a 19" 720p TV. It's much nicer than the slightly larger inch number SDTV it's replacing. For starters, I don't need to beat the hell out of it to make it not be all staticy and shitty because of solder melting from the tuner (or whatever the technical explanation is behind God hating me and my TV).

I asked on Lusipurr.com about getting component cables to hook up my PS2 (and hopefully, someday, PS3). They let me know that I can indeed use the same cable for both a PS2 and PS3 and a website that sells said cables for less than five bucks. Which is pretty awesome. So I should have a less bad looking PS2 hooked up to my TV in a few days.

On the FFXI front I've been doing mostly nothing for the past two days. A little bit of fishing tonight at Qufim and little else, really. I got .2 skill, so I'm slightly closer to 100. I'm not using my Pelican Ring though as only one of the three fish here can give me skill ups.

I did try to catch Takitaro for another Pelican Ring a few days ago, but even with my Albatross Ring I couldn't get one below 20% stamina before timing out.

Still no news on what's going on with the LS. There's nobody on it and nobody is posting crap on the website lately. /sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment