Monday, December 28, 2009

So.... Um.... What's next?

I know it'll be about three more months until we get another update, if not longer, but...does anyone know what's coming? I'm not up to date on my WotG Missions/Quests, so I don't know what's going on with that, but haven't heard anything on SE's plans at all.

Black Mage updates? (lol)

Monk updates? (lol)

New avatars? (LOL!!!!!!!!)

The Mini-expansions are done, is anything planned next? Well, besides FF14?

I mean I'm all for the hilarious potential of massive botting bans, but schadenfreude only provides pretty brief entertainment.

Speak up, Square-Enix.

1 comment:

  1. I think, right now, the big question is whether that "hilarious potential" is actual or a big nothingburger.

    If it's not a nothingburger, then Square-Enix might not be planning much of anything right now, because it has to consider whether there's even going to be an FFXI after this set of bans. If they go full-bore on bans for third-party programs, they will probably have to (at the least) temporarily shut the game down and reorganize the servers, cutting the number of servers by at least a third, and perhaps two-thirds.

    So I think we may need to see, in the next 30-60 days, whether another set of major banhammers come down (and I gravely hope so!), before we can wonder where Square-Enix is going next. I am actually wondering whether Wings of the Goddess will actually be completed or not.

    ReplyDelete