Thursday, April 15, 2010

iPunch: Limbus

I did some Limbus last night for the first time in quite a while. It was Apollyon NE. (I think? Dhalmels and Manticores were the top floor...) To show how long it's been, I thought soap was 30k. lol

The run went well. We got 7 coins a piece. SCH, BLM, WAR, NIN, and one other AF+1 item I can't remember dropped. I was the only one who lotted the SCH item, so I'm now 1/2 on the items to get either the Hat+1 or the Body+1. I really don't know which piece I'd want to upgrade first. I'm leaning towards the Body.

Brim was the only one who lotted the BLM item. He rolled 200 something. For lulz I lotted hoping to get ~900 and then pass, but ended up rolling 123. /sigh I've already got the BLM Body+1 and Hat+1, and don't really want the other three.

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking Limbus gather time is 8:30 - 9pm. Last time I got there at 8:45 and everyone was already gone. Meh, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete