Monday, June 14, 2010

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.

It all started out as a normal evening. I was going to go hangout at the Northern Cliffs of Qufim Island and fish.
Evilpaul is a damn sexy fisherman. *cough*
Things had seemed normal enough, and then the next think I know this has happened!A Moogle appeared and then vanished in the middle of Lower Jeuno. I find myself as a hilariously gimp 38 Warrior wielding a cheapo Polearm. And then, I warn you to not underestimate the horror of what followed!I found myself in Moblin Maze Mongers! Heavens forgive me!!!

The next thing I know I'll be leveling Blue Mage and thinking Chocobo Racing is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. No offense Evilpaul but your Melee gear is down-right AWEFUL. You can atleast get some DEX rings right? I mean even NQ is better than nothing. Give your Parties something to work with

    ReplyDelete