Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What have I been up to?

No, I'm asking, what have I been up to? I'll check the Screenshot folder because I kind of don't remember. (Don't ask.)I stood around Bastok Markets [S] and got an East Ronfaure [S] party invite. It was at I-10, I think according to the /tell. I went to that behind the wall camp at that coordinate, and see that nobody is there.

/sigh

So, I wander around some more and find out it's at the Processionaires Boyhada Tree Camp of East Ronfaure [S]. The freaking hill with a Ladybug pop right on top of it.

I burned through two Emperor Ring charges though and quickly went from barely 38 to nearly 41. So my /WAR is now "done" for the update although I'm going to continue leveling it to 49 to be done with it for good.

Zeni, Again?

I did some more ZNMs, too.We did two of these stupid Mamool Ja NMs. I kind of hate kited fights in general they tend to be pretty drawn out.

I got some nice gloves though, so I can't complain. I think we've got ~5 Tinnin sets now, so hopefully we'll get some Enkidu Harnesses and whatnot.It's kind of a Scorpion Harness/Hauby hybrid. Pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment