Monday, June 21, 2010

What to 80 first?

I originally leveled jobs to 75 in this order:
Black Mage -> Summoner -> Ninja -> Monk -> Scholar (before it was cool) -> Puppetmaster (still isn't cool)

I'm not sure what I want to take to 80 first though. I'm thinking:
Scholar -> Monk -> Black Mage -> Ninja -> Puppetmaster -> done!
I'm not inclined to bother with Summoner. I'll probably go back to leveling /WAR to 49.

Suggestions? I could do the "get 76 on everything" to start as I'm less than 1k EXP down from 43,999 on all six jobs. I'll put a poll on the side.

2 comments:

  1. I say go with PUP. I don't know how you get away with it, but I've seen you come to events as a PUP more often than not.

    Scholar would be pretty nifty, I guess.

    Personally, I have no idea which job to level. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. puppetmaster - just to piss people off :)

    -- Lingan (Bahamut server)

    ReplyDelete