Thursday, August 12, 2010

Part II will probably be tomorrow.

I've been grinding out the last of my Varuna's Staff. I finished the second to last trial earlier.
I also spent some of the ~80,000 EXP I've gotten (mostly soloing) on Hyoton merits for Ninja. Why Hyoton? Mostly, because the tools for it are dirt cheap/easy to make and having an ice nuke available is handy.
I'm leaving group 2 merits at 5/10 because I'm thinking SE may make Throwing finally useful in September and that would make 5/5 Sange valuable. They probably won't, but I can dream, right? A weaponskill and some Ex shuriken you can get cheaply would be really nice.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahahaha...throwing...useful...ahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh helloooo. Throwing is already useful.

    Rangers throw wind at sky gods. Come on EP, you should know that.

    :/

    ReplyDelete