Monday, February 7, 2011

Asperger's Douchebag #2576: Snowman of Cerberus

I suffered the misfortune of meeting Snowman of Cerberus the evening. I'd say all Galka are fucking retarded, but I know several people who play Galka who aren't petulant, loudmouthed, fatassed weaklings in real life.

I understand some people actually have genetic disorders. But then there are those who simply emulate them because they suck at tanking or whatever the fuck it is they were attempting (poorly) to do and feel the need to be whiney cunts with "witty" insults. Oh hey guys, I have a 'room temperature IQ' because I didn't do something I wasn't asked to do. Oh fail is me.

My only regret is I didn't run Sippoy on to the loser Galka so he could send me /cry /tells about MPKing him. You fail at tanking a fucking funguar, and I'm the "stupid" one? Key whore less, cracker, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment