Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yawn.

It's not just a Blue Mage spell apparently!

Meh.

Unrelated note, but I finally got around to leveling my PUP and SMN from 76.

PUP's all the way up to 90 now. It's hilariously powerful in Abyssea. Slap on RR/VV/GH and VT mobs go from 100% HP to dead or nearly so from Stringing Pummel -> Tactical Switch (steal Bougrion's TP) -> another SP.

It's also a very sillily dressed job:
(I hit the lotto and got Haste+2 feet from the Dominion trophies guy.)

Summoner is only 83 as of yet. I haven't had an opportunity to get another Heroes zone party and anywhere else the EXP is crap by comparison. I'm still not a huge fan of the job, but there's some stuff where people just want to throw pets at it, so getting it to 90 could prove useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment