Sunday, April 3, 2011

What I've been up to lately...

I haven't been posting much lately.

In-game I've mostly been working on getting AF3+1 seals. That's going pretty well. I've finished all six pairs of feet (they've been done a while now), finished all six pairs of pants (and plus +2'd three doing Sobek spam), and have +1'd all but one of my head pieces. I'm working on SMN as I type this.

I don't want this to be a "look at my shinies" post though, so something completely different: I've been doing Wings of the Goddess Missions! They really put some effort into the cutscenes. They're not the usual canned /emotes and dialogue. There's people flying inexplicably, throwing swords through the air and into Orcs, and all kinds of crazy. Here's a few pics I grabbed. I guess they're technically spoilers, but unless you've done WotG already they don't reveal much really.
I'm hoping to get up to and past the next battlefield/NM fight/whatever later today. If you're playing FFXI and haven't gotten around to them it's really worth it.

Also, take a look at this:
Is Square-Enix fucking with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment