Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fucking really, Square-Enix?

As expected, the Update Day Maintenance was extended and as a result I didn't get to login and see what's new until later in the evening. Being slightly (read: not slightly) drunk, I decided it best to just spend my stored up merit points and call it a night. Let other people figure out this Voidwatch stuff, and where the 14hMP staff is from.

So I did. On Hand-to-Hand merits. They didn't increase Evasion/Parrying/Guard/Shield beyond 4. Monk, PUP, and Ninja don't need Combat Skills other than H2H and Katana. It's only logical.
Great. So 19 merits fucking wasted. Thanks, Square-Enix!

Hmm. So what else is new? Well, there's the PUP H2H weapons with the 10TP/tick Regain.
Oh wait.

Fucking, really? The Caller's Pendant gives 2.5TP/tick to Avatars. It was really in need of a 90% reduction? Somebody had the decimal at the wrong place?

Am I being paranoid if I'm worried Sage Sundi is coming to my house and going to rape my cat and stick a banana in my car's tailpipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment