Rank 1 (All five digits)
- Gil, because money is nice.
- Ridill, Kraken Club, Absolute Virtue drops, and Pandemonium Warden drops for the adventurers who have a time machine and can go back to the era when said items were useful.
- Ochain, Daurdabla, and Defending Ring for the dedicated, but lazy, PLD, BRD, and miscelaneous tank.
- 10,000 pieces from Dynamis which is basically the "Gil, except I want it from another player instead of Square-Enix" option.
- And finally, Level 90 Relic, Empyrean, and Mythic Weapons which are all varying degrees of tedious and/or fucking expensive.
Rank 2 (Last four digits)
Rank 2 is much less interesting.
- Alkalurops, Twilight Mail, Black Belt, Opal Silk, and Novio Earring all fall under the category of "shit I don't have any use for" (or already possess in the case of Novio). I'm amused to not see Novia Earring listed.
- Shadow Mantle and Shadow Ring are both nice, but not that useful to me.
- Bonanza Kupon EA is a free AF3+2 item, basically. Cat's Eye finishes the ludicriously expensive Alexandrite segment of the Mythic Weapon quest and almost certainly worth more than the Rank 1 gil prize. So a huge pile of gil, if I could find a buyer is somewhat appealing. Pandemonium Key is for those adventurers with a time machine, again.
- Really, the only three things that I'd like from this group are Saber Shoot and Twilight Cloak. I've got Opal Silk already and Gugrusaurus is impossible to find on Cerberus. I can't catch them myself, so getting an Ebisu is effectively impossible for me. The Cloak would let me put my Yama's Staff+2 to work and do some epic dark elemental damage.
Rank 3 (Last three digits)
Ick. This category is almost entirely antiquated Salvage crap, Shadowreign stuff that's impossible to get, and really the only thing anyone should pick from here is a Roundel Earring to make their WHM awesome(r) or to sell because 9-10 mil is probably more than the gil reward.
Also, WTF? No, seriously, WTF?
Rank 4 (Last two digits)
Sea Torques, Dyna-Beauc armor, AF3+1, BB items, outdated weapons/armor, and an Odin Statue.
I guess I default to the Odin Statue for my mule option. He can hang with his pal Alexander.
Rank 5 (Last digit)
Rank 5 is the result of scraping the bottom of the barrel too hard and digging through to the dirt underneath. If you like those statue furnishings or really want to do those BCNMs they gave away vouchers for at Fan Fest back when they still did that you're in luck!
I guess I'd go with another statue.
And that's it until next time! I hope to have enriched your life by knowing what I would do in hypothetical circustances that will surely never come to pass.