Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BLMery!

So I finally splurged for Comet and Thunder V today and had a little fun on BLM.
So that leaves only Breakga as my new spell I haven't acquired. 3.5mil down the drain, but I have plenty of gil and not much to spend it on anyway.

I, of course, tested them out using WormMark2011:

It only did ~50 more than Thunder V which is a bit disappointing as I've got a +3 Dark elemental staff.

I just finished up some KI farming in Aby-Attowha and forgot to see how it is inside. Blizzaja was wrecking the shit out of worms and quite satisfying. Sadly, I forgot to take some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. If you want some real fun, take Comet to Dynamis and equip your Anrin Obi. I inadvertantly ended up in Tav on Dark's day...

    Bwah ha ha haa, ya verily did I nuke for waaay over 4k :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evilpaul, y u no update blog site more!? -Petrovich. Don't make me cure bomb you while you have full hp.

    ReplyDelete